CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Followers

Some other language?

Monday, March 28, 2016

A window to my heart

A black little cat would visit our home often and he would spend quality time with our two pets. He was their only friend and the only visitor. He was my friend too.  He would simply sit and stare. Stare at me and then stare at them. May be he was too old and fragile for any action. I could see how privileged my two boys were. I wonder it he had ever felt the difference. Even if he had, he had a heart to forgive me. He was happy in whatever little time we could spend with him. But for me that was never enough. I wish I was with him when he breath his last. I want him to know that his family will miss him badly. In the big world, this small little window will always be his home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always stay focused.. :)